HOW TO ASK A QUESTION OR MAKE A REPORT THROUGH THE INTEGRITY LINE
Integrity Line is supported by an external and independent provider, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and gives you the choice between a phone or online reporting service:
Access the web-based reporting platform at
Call the toll-free phone line at
0800 7510 38
Please note that the Integrity Line is not an emergency service.
In case of an immediate threat to life, health or property, please contact the local police, fire department or ambulance service.
WHAT CAN BE REPORTED
The types of reports that can be made via the LafargeHolcim Integrity Line include breaches of law, the LafargeHolcim Code of Business Conduct, policies or directives unless otherwise restricted by data privacy laws in your country. The Integrity Line phone service and web page will indicate if any restrictions apply to your country. Categories of permissible reports generally include:
- Abusive Labour/Employment Practices
- Bribery, Corruption and Kickbacks
- Competition Law Issues
- Conflicts of Interest
- Environmental Violations
- Falsification of Company Records
- Financial Irregularities
- Human Rights Violations
- Health and Safety Violations
- Release of Confidential Information
- Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
- Trade violations, Sanctions and Embargoes
WHO CAN MAKE A REPORT
All LafargeHolcim employees worldwide and third parties doing business with LafargeHolcim. The Integrity Line is a LafargeHolcim Group reporting system.
HOW WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE PROTECTED
LafargeHolcim will take all reasonable steps to keep your identity and your report confidential at all stages of the process. The secure Integrity Line platform is supported by an independent Swiss service provider with no access to the encrypted data. If you reveal your identity when making a report, your information may only be disclosed on a strictly need-to-know basis to selected people involved in any investigation or subsequent judicial proceedings started as a result of your report.
2. Protection of Anonymity
LafargeHolcim encourages you to disclose your identity and to share a phone number or email address so that someone from LafargeHolcim Group Compliance or a designated person can contact you directly to discuss the case further, if need be.
If allowed by law and you choose to report on the Integrity Line anonymously, your report cannot be traced back to you. If you are reporting through the Integrity Line online platform, please make sure to logout and clear your browser history.
3. Protection from Retaliation
LafargeHolcim strictly prohibits acts of retaliation against employees who have made a report or participated in an investigation in good faith. Reporting in good faith means that you have provided all of the information you have and you believe it to be true.
WHAT HAPPENS TO REPORTS
All reports are read by a team of LafargeHolcim compliance and investigation experts at Group Compliance in Zurich, who apply the following professional standards:
- We only deal with allegations that are sufficiently plausible and relate to LafargeHolcim.
- Any fact-finding exercise will be objective and balanced.
- This means that we will focus both on facts that support an allegation as well as facts that speak against it.
- Like in all our processes, we strive to act with utmost professionalism and consistency.
- Information about the allegations and the fact-finding will be treated confidentially and only shared on a strict need- to-know basis. That is why we may not be able to inform a reporter about the outcome of an investigation.
- All employees involved have the opportunity to respond to any allegations against them before a final report or recommendation is issued.
- We do not tolerate investigation measures or techniques that might harm fairness and trust between LafargeHolcim and its employees.
- We have a transparent, consistent and professional disciplinary process in case of proven violations.
WHO IS CONTROLLING THE DATA
The data collected through the Intergrity Line is controlled by Holcim Group Services Ltd, a member of the LafargeHolcim Group Group Compliance
Im Schachen, 5113 Holderbank, Switzerland
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION
If you want to learn more about the LafargeHolcim Integrity Line, how your personal data may be processed and your protection when making a report:
- Check the LafargeHolcim Group Compliance Intranet site to access more information, including the LafargeHolcim Compliance Reporting Directive
- Access the Q & A section on the Integrity Line website
- Contact Group Legal & Compliance in Zurich, Switzerland on email@example.com
- See your local information or notice board for country-specific details
- Contact your local legal colleagues